CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
CEDAR is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with a solid history of implementing complex solutions for a services provider. The Project Manager is responsible for documenting, planning, managing, and successfully implementing applications within scope, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager is involved from the initial sales cycle through requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. The Project Manager is responsible for managing expectations to ensure a successful delivery for all stakeholders.
Position Specific Competencies:
• Scope Management: Defines and manages to the scope established in a Statement of Work, Business Requirements and/or change requests and effectively handles changes through a defined process to assess impact and cost.
• Relationship Management: Provides support to internal managers and leaders for cross departmental or external coordination. Partners with product leaders to manage resources and maintain accountability. Builds and manages relationships with client stakeholders in order to understand business objectives while setting and adjusting expectations.
• Planning Management: Develops and manage integrated project plans for all critical path activities. Engages in short term as well as long term planning including contingency plans and ways to maintain focus on key objectives. Finds ways to learn from previous issues and improve processes and tools to make future efforts more efficient, successful, and repeatable.
• Risk Management: Identify, analyze, and respond to risks over the course of the project; minimizing the consequences of adverse events and maximizing the results of positive events.
• Acceptance Testing: Assist with defining use cases to develop test cases and success metrics. Track the customer acceptance testing, including punch list resolution, change management and final client approval.
• Documentation: Creates reports, presentations, diagrams and documentation that communicates activity, processes, resource allocation and other information in a clear and concise manner.
• 2+ years of external customer facing project management experience within a software services environment.
• 2+ years of experience managing large, diverse, cross functional teams; leading IT development projects with a demonstrated success meeting tight deadlines.
• Proven track record of account management experience with excellent communication skills.
• Proven track record of tightly managing scope within large and complex projects.
• Proven track record of pre-sales support and business process consulting.
• Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet client expectations.
• Ability to listen and drive collaboration and product innovation.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• PMP Certification
• Experience with project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional
• Experience with project task tracking tools such as Sales Force, Jira, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Technology
• Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
o Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Matching 401k
• 10 vacation days + 5 floating holidays + 7 PTO days + 8 paid holidays
• Flexible work hours
• Fun, fast-paced environment