Our client is well established in the Simulation & Training community. They work on a variety of government programs to develop hardware and software solutions for the defense community.
We are seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to provide guidance throughout the product development life cycle. The ideal candidate has the skills to implement strategies, evaluate products, and provide technical support that benefits the company.
- Leads technical development, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Executes the System Development Life Cycle.
- Communicates and identifies project risks.
- Creates and maintains system design documentation.
- Supports system testing based on analysis of customer requirements and use cases.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in engineering or a related field.
- 5-10 years of system engineering experience
- Knowledge of development and utilization of computer systems, computer peripherals, network hardware, operating systems, and computer software.
- Knowledge of unit testing, system testing, and acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of programming languages and software engineering design patterns is desired.