Technical Integrity is proud to have been retained by our small but mighty client in Denver to help scale their tight knit team of passionate, happy people. This is an immediate need, and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate to move to Colorado.
Our client prides themselves on their integrity, their direct and earnest approach to problem solving, and their award winning work with mission driven organizations of all shapes and sizes.The Culture
Listed as a 2015 Best Company to Work for, A Company to Watch, and Best Small Company in Denver, you can be sure this is indeed a down-to-earth place to collaborate and deliver the best custom built web applications. With unlimited PTO, strong pay, flexible hours and a generous work from home policy, it’s clear that their employees are highly valued. If delivering only the highest quality products, building community, and leading a healthy lifestyle resonates with you, please read on.The Job
You will write clean, well-documented code, create and run tests for the code, and QA your work and that of your peers. You will support the team and deliver a positive and rewarding service experience to our clients and ultimately bring great designs to life!
- 70% of your time will be spent planning, coding, & testing
- 20% of your time will be spent on maintenance of existing applications/sites
- 10% of your time will be spent meeting with your team and clients to learn about projects and set/manage sprint/project expectations and deliverables
- Stable work history- you have been at your current job and previous roles for a least 3 years, NO job hoppers
- Ruby on Rails for web development
- OOP (object oriented programming) experience using PHP, Java, Ruby, etc
- Extensive experience working with GIT
- Proficient with refactoring
- Data modeling, with direct experience with database modeling tools
- Experience with OWASP
- HTML / CSS
- Love of problem solving and creative thinking
- Strong communication (talking, listening, follow-up/resolution)
- Generosity of spirit
- Gentle authority
- Ability to learn new things quickly; intellectual curiosity
- Ability to see three steps ahead
- 80-115k salary
- Strong benefits package- 100% coverage health insurance, 401k, etc.
- Flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation policy
- Week off during holidays
- Monthly health stipend
- Continuing education stipend
Thank you for taking the time to review this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send resumes to dave at technicalintegrity dot com