E-commerce Manager with strong Amazon, Facebook, and Shopify experience
Boston , MA
We have been retained by our friends at Panda Planner in Boston to build their onsite team. Panda Planner creates tools that help people leverage the scientific research from positive psychology and neuroscience so you can be happier, more productive and live more fulfilled lives. Our flagship product, the Panda Planner, is an elegant system for prioritizing your daily tasks that helps you get more done in less time and gradually shift your outlook from negative to positive. When performed consistently, productivity and optimism become automatic.
Founded by our CEO, Michael Leip, who found himself bedridden and miserable after suffering a series of health events including Lyme Disease and Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI) and cancer. He became fed up with his condition and was determined to get back on track. He started looking for a system that would help address the mental ailments he was dealing with (depression/anxiety/procrastination), as well as the day-to-day needs he had as an entrepreneur (productivity). Through the process of reading countless books and peer-reviewed journals, he created the first version of Panda Planner. After much testing and refinement, he arrived at the current iteration of Panda Planner, which cut out everything you don't need, and left the most important elements that are guaranteed to give you the best results in the shortest amount of time. Panda Planner will give you the motivation, the inspiration, the system - or whatever it is that you need - to set aside your stress and challenges and start living a fulfilling life and crushing your goals!
Our own goal is to help people combat the stress and overwhelm from everyday life that we've all become accustomed to. We will accomplish this by providing tools that integrate seamlessly into people's normal day-to-day routines. Our current product pipeline has some very exciting new tools, including a mobile app, that will be launched later in 2017.
We are a tiny team of happy, passionate people who know how to hustle. As an early stage startup, we have a laid back office and a great deal of autonomy because we know when it's time for fun and when to get shit done. Initially, everyone will work in the office, but the goal is to eventually work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Does it excite you to be part of a company that creates more happiness, gratitude, and productivity in people's lives? Do you want to join an early stage startup that has limitless potential for growth (this year, we are on track to triple our already-seven-figure-revenue from 2016...how many early stage startups can say that)?
How often do you get an opportunity to work for a company where our financial growth is directly correlated to how much positive impact we're making on the world? The more products we sell, the more people we help; it's awesome! If any of this resonates with you....then f*ck yeah, come work with us at Panda Planner!
We are seeking an E-commerce Manager to help Panda Planner explode revenue. Your job is to blend your in-depth knowledge of Data Analysis with your skills in Direct Marketing to help us get our products into the hands of as many people as possible. Your responsibilities will range from setting up and optimizing the sales funnels on our shopify site, to managing $30-100k/month in Facebook ad spend, to speaking directly with our customers to help build and refine our customer avatar and see what their motivation to buy is....plus we're an early stage startup with a small team, so you might be asked to do something completely unrelated from time to time...we all gotta wear a lot of hats!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing Facebook Ad Campaigns- $100k per month
* Building, managing, and optimizing the Shopify site (we have a template ready to go)
* Testing new ad campaigns- you should be a split-testing ninja because this role requires a lot of it!
* Build and manage sales funnels
* Optimization of everything (ad campaigns, sales funnels, understanding of the customer...shit you're gonna end up optimizing your turkey sandwiches....unless you're a vegan, in which case....tofu sandwiches?)
* Working with influencers to help promote sales
The Required Skills
* Deep familiarity with Data Analytics and an analytical mind
* Experience with managing profitable Facebook Ad campaigns (you know Power Editor inside and out)
* Experience with direct response marketing (bonus points if you have experience with old-school internet and info marketing techniques that have now become the foundation of "growth hacking")
* Decent understanding of persuasive/sales copywriting
* Substantial experience with split testing
* Experience managing multiple profitable sales funnels
* You understand what it takes to optimize conversion rate at different points in a sales funnel
* Highly organized
* Driven- we need people who act as if they were the owner of the company (and because of your equity stake, you will be!). The people we like to work with don't need to be handheld through their days, they can take initiative and tackle large projects on their own. They are motivated and excited to help move the company towards its goals!
* 70k salary
* 1-2% equity
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you!