Client Advisory Associate, AVP
Newport Beach, CA
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on a Client Advisory Associate opportunity in Orange County, CA.
The Client Advisory Associate will support UHNW Clients in high touch relationship management and transactional support. This individual will partner with a Sr. Client Advisor, SVP, with continued professional growth, learning & mentorship opportunities. As Sr. Client Advisor’s portfolio continues to grow, this Client Advisory Associate will be given additional relationships to spearhead and manage. The Firm uses a collaborative, high touch approach when managing client relationships with access to a Portfolio Manager, Philanthropy team, Trust/Fiduciary professionals, and other key Client Advisory/Wealth Strategists within the organization.
The Firm maintains a well respected reputation as a leader in the Multi-Family Office space and fosters a collaborative culture with opportunities for internal promotions.
· Minimum of 4 years of related investment / trust experience, preferably interfacing with UHNW clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Advanced degree or Designation required: MBA or CFP or CTFA designation.
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
Associate Trust Advisor Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
· Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
· Reporting into SVP level with high visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
· Well-established and prominent organization.
Associate Trust Advisor Responsibilities:
· Partner with the Sr. Client Advisor to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
· Work directly with Clients, managing a specific set of UHNW relationships alongside the Sr. Client Advisor.
· Manage and oversee the daily account transactions, including cash/wire transfers, bill pay, ACH payments and opening of new accounts.
· Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
· Research investments, income tax planning, estate planning, the impact of recent regulations, and general financial market analysis.
· Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations. Including, preparing agendas, reports and portfolio analysis materials.
· Direct investment transactions including monitoring cash balances, making transfers to money market accounts.
· Create reports for client budget worksheets, income projections and gifting schedules, contribute to PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials.
· Support Client Advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by
conducting research and complex financial analyses.
· Provide information, analysis and documentation to Advisors for annual account reviews.
· Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
· Manage workflow and ongoing projects.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clemet, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants. 888-866-6623, email@example.com
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for sharp Trust professional and ideally candidates that are not looking – who’s name comes to mind?