Trust Officer / Trust Associate
ISC’s team of Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a prominent Multi-Family Office & Trust Company on an Associate Trust Advisor opportunity in Reno, NV.
The Reno office is growing, and the team’s looking to add a Trust Officer reporting into Partner level. This individual will be given the opportunity for continued growth towards the path of their choice; towards a fully client facing advisor, Trust Officer or investment operations/analytics and portfolio construction. The head of the office will mentor and work closely with this individual, allowing for excellent opportunities for continued career development.
Trust Officer Requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years of related investment / trust experience, preferably interfacing with UHNW clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· MBA or CFP or CTFA designation preferred (or working towards achieving).
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as superior analytical skills.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems – performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, CRM.
Trust Officer Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· Opportunities to work with large, complex portfolios with direct client interaction with UHNW individuals and families.
· Tremendous long-term career opportunity with continued growth and professional development.
· Reporting into Partner level with high visibility internally, providing growth opportunities.
· Well-established and prominent organization.
Trust Officer Responsibilities:
· Partner with the Client Advisor team to carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients.
· Manage and oversee the daily account transactions, including cash/wire transfers, bill pay, ACH payments and opening of new accounts.
· Complete projects involving analyzing client holdings and investments including forecasting.
· Research investments, income tax planning, estate planning, the impact of recent regulations, and general financial market analysis.
· Create customized client presentations including investment charts and analysis as well as estate planning recommendations. Including, preparing agendas, reports and portfolio analysis materials.
· Direct investment transactions including monitoring cash balances, making transfers to money market accounts.
· Create reports for client budget worksheets, income projections and gifting schedules, contribute to PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials.
· Support Client Advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by
conducting research and complex financial analyses.
· Provide information, analysis and documentation to Advisors for annual account reviews.
· Maintain continuing education on investment trends and financial markets through reading, seminars and conferences.
· Manage workflow and ongoing projects.
How to Apply:
Please contact Jaami Clemet, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants. 888-866-6623, firstname.lastname@example.org