VP of Information Technology
Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed
Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large
financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate
with their customers and partners.
The VP of IT will
provide strategic leadership and strong tactical management for IT Operations
at CEDAR. This position is responsible
for leading and directing all IT efforts for CEDAR pertaining to all production
and non-production environments as well as corporate IT. This includes architecture and production
support for all colocation hosting services, cloud services, systems,
networking, storage, database technologies, corporate systems, and end-user
The VP of IT
Operations will have responsibility for the IT Infrastructure Operations
roadmap to ensure security and compliance requirements are met, availability
and performance are above client expectations, and continuous improvement is a
part of the culture. In addition, this
role will be critical in setting and executing strategy towards a cloud
migration of CEDAR’s Customer Experience and Communications Management
candidate is someone who seeks out line responsibility and gets satisfaction
from delivering. This person also has
high emotional intelligence and can lead and motivate a team to collaborate and
execute within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for infrastructure and database
availability, performance, resilience, and disaster preparedness.
- Process Owner for Incident Management, Change
Management, and Availability Management.
- Responsible for the
delivery of IT services and maintenance oversight of service level
agreements with vendors, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensure operational
reliability and stability of IT services using industry standard and best
- Align IT risk management
with enterprise-wide risk management.
- Define IT metrics based on overall business
objectives and report on these metrics.
- Responsible for budgeting, designing, implementing,
and maintaining of the enterprise environment.
- Research, evaluate and analyze technologies to solve
business problems; build business cases and projects plans to implement.
- Owner of Infrastructure automation for provisioning,
change management, self-healing, and monitoring/alerting.
- Responsible for cloud platforms operations support
related issues on a day-to-day basis, and long-term planning for
maintaining technologically current, reliable, and cost-effective
- Manage transition of private cloud infrastructure to
fully public cloud hosted services.
- 12+ years overall experience with 6+ years of progressive
IT leadership experience.
- 3+ years’ experience building and maintaining SaaS
enterprise environments, with a solid understanding of how to build a
scalable IT solution both on-premises and in either AWS or Azure.
- Direct experience in public cloud hosting services
migration. Experience in documenting
and explaining cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private)
infrastructure solution architectures.
- Demonstrable experience as a process owner.
- Demonstrable examples of the automation and
orchestration of rote tasks.
- Team leadership skills, knowledge, and experience in
delivery of cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) based
- Demonstrable experience planning, executing, and
reporting on an IT project.
- Compliance management experience with ISO-27001,
ISO-27002, SSAE 16, SOC 2 Type 2 standards.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly
Degree Required. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- > Never pay a deductible in-network with our
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 10 vacation days + 5 floating holidays + 7 PTO days
+ 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement