Our client is a world leader and pioneer in the cyber security industry. This client is recognized for providing professional corporate services to assist organizations in the assessment and education of their valued team members. We are seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to support a C-Level Executive by being an invaluable asset who helps the trajectory of the business by enabling this leader to drive the critical success of the company.
This Executive Personal Assistant should be driven to tackle new challenges. They are expected to manage the daily schedule of the C-Level, staying on top of all changes, alterations and updates throughout the day. This individual should be highly organized and take the lead when it comes to informing the C-Level of meetings, events and all other important engagements. To be a great fit for this role, this Personal Executive Assistant should value the discretion and time of the C-Level. The preferred candidate will live in the Orlando, FL market in close proximity to the C-Level in order to help with mailing, bill paying and all other tasks.
What are your day to day responsibilities?
- Ensuring that the C-Level is able to focus their attention and time on the most important initiatives and issues in the business by accurately discerning when the C-Level should be interrupted or notified and by which means to notify them (depending on the circumstance or urgent matter at hand).
- Managing the daily calendar of the C-Level and professionally guiding them through the priorities of the day. Be willing to lead and prompt the flow of the business day. Information should flow across your environment.
- Understanding the highest-level company priorities (diagnosing what is the most important and what is the most urgent) to drive and reinforce executive level priorities.
- Coordinating priorities internally across the leadership team and the entire organization
- Driving tactical administrative tasks: such as calendar and travel management, bill payment, expense tracking and so on.
- Continuously improving the way that the C-Level handles time and other relevant resources.
The following represent attributes our ideal candidate possesses. We encourage all highly qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not fulfill all the listed criteria.
- 6-10+ years of experience in Executive Administrative roles (Experience at fast-growing technology businesses with Enterprise customers is a ‘nice to have’).
- Strong business acuity.
- An ability to convert business understanding into an understanding of what is important vs. what is urgent.
- High level of organization.
- High level of integrity and interpersonal deftness.
- An ability to coordinate well with key stakeholders.
- A strong mission-orientation and desire for positive social impact.
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills.
- Strong alignment with client core values.
- Some travel may be required.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Discretion – In this role you will need a professional level of discretion along with the ability to handle sensitive information.
- Gatekeeping and Firmness - This role calls for your good judgement as the Gatekeeper to ascertain and prioritize people and projects to avoid infringement on the time and energy of key team members.
- Accuracy and Autonomy – The individual filling this position should be able to work independently and produce work that is accurate and on point.
- Decorum and Adaptability – This is a position that requires decorum that will reflect the company brand as well as the ability to adapt as the company and the demands grow.
- Initiative and Good Judgement – Strong initiative is valued in this role along with sound judgement.
- Tech Savvy – Being up to date on the latest office technology is a plus in this position and will be recognized as an advanced skill.
- Candor – Honesty is welcomed in this role.
- Humor – Bring your fun and open personality to this role!
What is in it for you?
Great Compensation and Benefits: This is a rewarding position offering great pay for a job well done! You will get full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with vacation and sick days. Your work will be rewarded and greatly appreciated!
Fantastic Company Culture: Our client's culture is what makes them special, and they are uncompromising when it comes to ethics, accountability and respect for themselves and others. Although they’ve been in business for over a decade, they maintain a startup culture where everyone pitches in and no one is above lending a hand wherever it's needed.
Location: Orlando, FL is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida! It offers residents an urban-suburban feel with a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Orlando and the schools in Orlando are great.
Being part of an effective Mission:
- Their mission to "leave each person better off for having met us" permeates every facet of their organization.
- Their aim is to find a Personal Executive Assistant with this same vision in his or her heart.
- We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.