Senior Analytics Lead Manager | Data Analytics Company | Salary + Benefits + Bonus | Hybrid - Greater Philadelphia Area
Recognized as one of the fastest growing Analytics firms driven by a core desire to partner with our clients for success, Saarthee’s unique learning environment, powered by our diverse people-centric work culture from around the globe, has accelerated the company's year on year growth, emerging as one of America’s fastest growing privately-held companies ranking at 859 on its annual Inc. 5000 list with Three-Year revenue Growth of 549%. Saarthee also made it to the top 25 Inc 5000 list for Pennsylvania and top 3 Inc 5000 list in Philadelphia.
Saarthee provides analytics that help companies leverage data driven insights in making better decisions. We’re making an impact with our analytics to help companies across the globe enhance profitability by powering their customer management efforts with scientific decision making. We work together to bring out the best in each other and depend on a rich blend of ideas, backgrounds, soft skills and working styles in our quest to change the world for the better. We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- We believe in 3-Cs main principles: competence, credibility and connection at all times.
- Competitive compensation packages that reward high performance.
- Fast track career with supportive culture that facilitates 360 degrees learning.
- Collaborative team-based environment with mentorship from the Industry leaders.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance.
- Health, Simplified IRA/Simplified 401K, Benefits (Life, AD&D, Short-term, long-term).
- Salary is not limited and you can get a bonus for effectively executing sales campaigns.
We are looking for an Analytics Lead Manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts to support and implement high-quality data-driven decisions. You must be hands-on with solving the most difficult technical aspects of data and analytics projects for this role. This is also a client-facing role and we are looking for candidates who are comfortable working independently as a team lead and as client engagement manager.
The Analytics Lead Manager will work closely with the Founders and the leaders across our Onsite and Offsite teams. We currently have a hybrid work model offering work from home with limited in-person meetings in the office and at client site.
- Lead client engagement independently while supporting our onshore & offshore team in finding new opportunities, creating toolkits, and ensuring client success.
- Engage with clients to identify opportunities for institutionalized analytics across client organizations.
- Utilize project management tools like Microsoft Project to ensure client meetings are up to date, execute stakeholder management, identify any failure or risk analysis of the project, centralize data sources, and track success metrics effectively.
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Lead by example in analytics delivery and guide the team in data synthesis, modeling techniques and culling out actionable insights, implications, and recommendations to address clients business KPIs and/or identify opportunities.
- Assist with ramp-up activities including selection/evaluation of analysts and project allocation and align ramp-up plan to current and future projects.
- Closely liaise with the internal partner team and provide regular updates on project delivery covering aspects such as quality, timelines, risk, and issue management.
- Design the analytics and architecture of a reporting platform with database software, ETL tools, analytics tools and visualization tools.
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding the implementation of analytics driven business strategies including advanced statistics and machine learning problems.
- Lead and mentor a team of consultants to encourage personal growth through knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in analytics delivery and management consulting working with ETL, Python, Knime.
- Strong analytical thinking and client management experience with proficiency in business intelligence, data quality, and data analytics using standard analytics tools (R, Mathematica, Python).
- Deep understanding in data warehouse and business intelligence tools (BI, ETL, Data Quality and RDBMS tools/platforms).
- Excellent client management and engagement skills with strong communication skills - both interpersonal & written.
- Bachelor’s in computer applications, Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field - a Master's in Business Administration is an added plus.
- Telecom industry experience would be a plus.
- Tableau experience is a bonus.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Onshore & offshore management and team mentoring experience.
- Highly professional and presentable with a strong business acumen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.