Our client is a multi-billion-dollar eCommerce company with global operations in 19 countries and a strong, loyal customer base. Our client, located in beautiful Idaho Falls, ID, has a focus on Wellness, promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of their customers. They manufacture and sell effective, high-quality, natural, health-oriented products, to help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. With over 4,000 employees our client is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
We are looking for a QA External Auditor to manage the QA External Audit Program for our client. This QA External Auditor will be responsible for the verification of the ‘Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)’ compliance program for all supplier/vendor/manufacturers used by our client.
Responsibilities: In this role you would
- Develop a risk based external auditing program
- Perform a GAP analysis of the supplier/vendor/manufacturer qualified list to the actual suppliers/vendors/manufacturers used at all our clients’ facilities
- Determining the status of each supplier/vendor/manufacturer and performing external audits, as needed, to qualify each of the supplier/vendors used
- Prepare external audit schedule and conduct audits to the schedule
- Track audit findings for vendors/suppliers/manufacturers to completion
- Maintain the Approved Supplier list and ensure vendors/suppliers/manufactures are in qualified state
- Work with Purchasing to reduce to establish a list of suppliers/vendors/manufacturers
- Ensure that Quality Agreements are generated and enforced for critical service vendors
- Adequately communicate with QC Laboratory, Marketing, Purchasing and Manufacturing personnel any changes to the approved materials, as well as ensure that all approved materials have adequate documentation/specifications.
- Update the associated SOPs related to vendor/supplier/manufacturer qualification.
- Provide input based on knowledge and experience on quality systems and procedures and CGMP issues.
- Provide Quality Assurance related support to various departments
- Must be available to travel up to 75%
- Must be open to relocation to Idaho Falls, ID (Relocation Assistance provided)
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of Quality Assurance experience.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certification desirable.
- A working knowledge of Federal Regulations regarding the manufacturing and distribution of drug products and/or nutritional supplements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced setting.
- Computer word processing, spreadsheet, and report writing skills.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A natural orientation for continuous improvement and problem solving.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
Please reach out to us directly for further details. We understand talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether you're qualified or not, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
At Blackmere, we believe innovation and diversity go hand in hand. We are an equal opportunity employer and 100% committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse Blackmere. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.