We are seeking a talented Software Engineer to be part of an innovative product development group creating next-generation applications in Orlando, FL. Our client offers a fast-paced development environment, a variety of interesting & overlapping projects, and a positive collaborative atmosphere.
As a senior developer, the performance of the apps will accelerate the path to market for revolutionary technologies by our client's customers. You will have the opportunity to lead full-stack development from application-level device driver to desktop GUI to mobile app, supporting a range of platforms, operating systems and language bindings.
Occasional domestic and international travel may be required.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and extend our client’s cross-platform realtime desktop GUI.
- Lead development on new cross-platform mobile applications.
- Support and expand collection of code allowing easy control.
- Contribute to quality control software.
- Be the assigned lead engineer on development and sustainment projects
- Use creativity and knowledge to drive projects to completion.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams and communicate well with technical experts.
Required Experience/ Education
- 3+ years professional experience in object-oriented development and design
- Demonstrable knowledge in either Python or C# required
- Demonstrated proficiency at bitwise operations
- Experience in formal software configuration management and revision control
- BS in CompSci, Computer Engineering or other scientific discipline.
- Linux / bash userland proficiency
- rendered documentation systems
- publishing to Apple and/or Google Play app stores
- Bluetooth Low-Energy
- R Studio
- Firmware, bare-metal or RTOS C
- XCode / Swift
- signal processing