What will you do:
You will drive our clients’ success through close partnership in finding the perfect function and culture fit for organizations. You find comfort in administrative work but are also action-oriented. You have a desire to learn how to create and foster client relationships, leading to more business for Y Scouts.
Success Outcome #1:
Drive results by identifying, engaging, and vetting candidates for leadership search projects, resulting in supporting 6+ simultaneous C-level searches as a search team.
- Creatively identify potential candidates for search opportunities, leveraging personal networks, online databases, and the Y Scouts Leadership Community
- Develop customized engagement campaigns in order to make contact with a high percentage of targeted candidates
- Work closely with candidates for each search, conducting discovery calls and Y Scouts interviews to determine alignment for the role under consideration
- Manage time and priorities in order to keep all searches moving at the needed pace
Success Outcome #2:
Learn relentlessly, demonstrated by a full commitment to executing the Y Scouts Way including both Fanatical Preparation and Radical Alignment, resulting in an average time to fill under 80 days.
- In the first month, learn and commit to the Y Scouts Way which includes Y Scouts' unique approach to leadership search and the methodology for conducting search
- Before each search, play an active role in Fanatical Preparation by conducting research around the client, talent market, industry factors, competitive landscape, and other factors as required
- In partnership with the Search Director, prepare all client-facing documents for each search, including Opportunity Profiles, Ideal Candidate Profiles, Search Strategies, Finalist Presentations, and Client Updates
- Ensure that all written materials are compelling, appropriate for an executive audience, and consistent with the Y Scouts Way
- Maintain accurate and complete candidate records in Lever, the Y Scouts system of record where all candidate data is kept
- Identify opportunities to improve the Y Scouts Way, partnering with the Director of Operations to prioritize areas for improvement and implement the change
Success Outcome #3:
Develop others by supporting the ongoing growth and development of Y Scouts and the assigned functional practice area (e.g. People, Marketing, Finance...)
- Partner with the Search Director to set and achieve 80% or more of the team's weekly activity goals
- In close consultation with the Search Director, engage with clients throughout the search process, developing skills in executive presence
- Identify and complete three or more quarterly Rocks aligned with the company Rocks
- Live the Core Values and Leadership Model of Y Scouts on a daily basis