Senior Technical Recruiter
Remote / Virtual
Blackmere’s mission is to connect brilliant people with inspiring opportunity. Since 2011, our commitment to build strong, positive and innovative communities has started right here at home on the Blackmere team. We are dedicated to integrity, innovation and excellence in both recruitment and technology and are constantly iterating, solving problems and empowering internal and external teams to build a better world.
Our Clients range from emerging growth organizations, to industry oriented global enterprises, to the United States government and associated contractors. In accordance with our mission, our specialized technical recruiters, sourcing teams and staff are responsible for hiring across unique disciplines within the technical and scientific space supporting innovative technologies.
As a member of Blackmere’s Specialized Technology Recruiting Team, you’ll work with client Hiring Managers and Recruiters as well as our internal recruitment leaders to develop creative strategies and isolate the best talent globally. We rely on our Technical Recruitment experts to conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest critical time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged, full recruitment lifecycle approach. We’re passionate about delivering an incredible candidate and client experience from the initial reach out and first conversation through the creation of successful long-term relationships.
Blackmere is looking for smart, experienced and dedicated technical recruiting and sourcing professionals who are deadline driven, bright, enthusiastic, competitive and creative in navigating the competitive marketplace. We seek self-managed, driven performers who are results-focused and committed to the hunt of uncovering new candidates while nurturing lasting relationships internally and with our client and candidate networks.
· 5+ years of recruiting experience within a technical agency, in-house recruiting team or search firm; driven mid-level and senior level technical recruiters and/or sourcers are encouraged to apply
· Experience working with and building sourcing and marketing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
· Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent)
· Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
· Strong experience in salary negotiation with formal training a plus
· Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
· Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
· Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results and deadline oriented
· Proven experience meeting and exceeding individual and team quotas
· BA / BS from an accredited 4-year university preferred
What’s in it for you?
Blackmere is invested in helping you to grow your career with unwavering support, a positive work environment and highly-competitive compensation. We offer a remote and flexible work environment, competitive base salary + lucrative uncapped commission plan/earning potential + monetary incentives/contests to feed your competitive nature throughout the year + strong benefits + a non-micro managed environment and a great deal of autonomy + the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
The Blackmere name was chosen very carefully. It comes from the combination of two words: Black (dark) and Mere (pool or body of water). By focusing on creative, efficient, and future-focused information technology and recruitment solutions, Blackmere experts are able to extract talent out of even the most difficult to access talent pools. As expert talent acquisition specialists and recruitment consultants, our commitment is to help build innovation through talented teams inside Blackmere and within our client teams. Blackmere is committed to helping our employees, candidates and clients create the best possible future for themselves and the families and communities they support.
Blackmere is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.