If you are instinctively curious and enjoy solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent driving a new initiative fully funded by a large financial institution.
We are looking for a Test Lead to join our clients' Digital Economy Platform (DEP) team, based out of the Sporting Club Latsia in Nicosia. They have a vibrant and inclusive culture of a start-up, backed by Cyprus’ most trusted financial institution. We are in the process of building a team of talented people to help them reach their vision and we’d like you to join them!
You will develop the test strategy and manage the timely execution of test plans for software development teams delivering new greenfield features and iterative improvements to existing features. Working closely with product, delivery, architecture, and data teams you will have a key role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of the Digital Economy Platform. You will be part of a team that has full autonomy to deliver impactful projects.
- Outlines the overall test strategy for the Digital Economy Platform to ensure a higher coverage and increased test reliability with quality repetition
- Works closely with product, delivery, and architecture teams to define the test scope, schedule and manage testing activities based on the priorities defined
- Identifies resources from the appropriate teams to support testing activities
- Assigns, oversees, and monitors the end-to-end test cycle including regression testing activities, ensuring proper utilisation of resource capacity, adherence to timeframes and timely escalation of risks & issues to drive successful results
- Introduces suitable test metrics and presents findings of testing activities to key stakeholders
- Focuses on continuous testing improvements including the selection and usage of appropriate tools, techniques, and automation to drive efficiency and quality
- Provides direction, shares knowledge, and applies standards, methodologies, and approaches to ensure the quality of system development
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Executes any other activities assigned to them, that fall within and are relevant to their area of responsibility
- Technical skills are important but we’re treading start-up territory which means unknowns are a part of life, so a team player with a positive attitude looking for a challenge is the perfect fit!
- We adhere to best practices and the latest, proven technologies. We’re always making continuous changes to improve, and your ideas will be welcome.
- Minimum 3 years of testing experience with at least 1 year leading testing activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with both functional and non-functional testing execution and practices
- Experience with regression and automation testing practices
- Continually be open to learning, sharing knowledge and taking on new challenges
- Fluent in English
You will get a laptop, 2 screens, wireless keyboard, and mouse, in addition to:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home policy
- Friday half days
- Bi-weekly sprint reviews with drinks and snacks
- Free use of the sporting club tennis and futsal field
- Monthly knowledge sharing sessions
- Latest technologies and learning opportunities