Overseas positions available only.
- Managing the COMSEC account supporting the host nations military IAW USG policy as outlined in NSA/CSS Policy Manual No. 3-16, NAG-14C and NAG-18A.
- Receive, issue/distribute, safeguard, account for and destroy USG provided COMSEC Material and Controlled Cryptographic Item (CCI) equipment.
- Submit transfer, inventory, destruction, and possession reports to the COR, at least monthly or as directed.
- Maintain 100% accountability for COMSEC items.
- Provide support to field representatives.
- Provide COMSEC oversight for multiple sub accounts.
- Maintain/Update local operating instructions and training plans.
- Issue key material and equipment.
- Perform COMSEC audits at sub-accounts and COMSEC user sites and units that use and operate USG provided COMSEC material and equipment.
- Conduct annual COMSEC User training.
- Conduct semi-annual inventories and User account inspections.
- Provide COMSEC user training and assistance to the users on the proper handling and use of USG provided COMSEC material and equipment.
- Prepare Emergency Action Plans (EAP) and EAP training and conduct dry-runs.
- Create a Priority of Destruction List
- Create a Key Management and Distribution Plan
- Use and maintain common fill devices (SKL, SDS, etc).
- Prepare and ship material IAW with COMSEC instructions.
- Coordinate shipments with distant end COMSEC accounts/managers.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related COMSEC experience.
- High School diploma.
- Must have completed formal COMSEC Manager or KMI training from an approved service/agency provider.
- Must be a US citizen with active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Must never have been relieved from COMSEC duties for cause.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Be comfortable in mixed Military/Govt. civilian/Contractor work environment, for daily interface with DoD, National, and International COMSEC accounts/users.
- Be able to lift at least 60 pounds without assistance.
- Must have a working knowledge and be able to perform basic troubleshooting of secure telephone systems such as Secure Telephone Equipment (STE), Sectera Wireline Terminal (SWT) and Sectera vIPer Universal Secure Phone.
- 3 years Military COMSEC experience, and 5 years overall COMSEC experience.
- EKMS and (optional - KMI experience)
- Completion of a Services COMSEC Account Manager Course.
- Familiarity with one or more service/agency COMSEC programs
- Familiarity with Controlling Authority responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of common COMSEC equipment types.