Work type: Remote (Anywhere in Ukraine/Turkey) - CET hours
Salary range: USD 60-80K
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
Why we recommend it: Hazelcast is an open-source distributed object store used by both small startups and Fortune 500 companies. Hazelcast Jet is a distributed batch and stream processing system that can do stateful computations over massive amounts of data with consistent low latency.
What you will work on:
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems.
- Implementing non-trivial infrastructure code.
- Creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates.
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts.
We are looking for people who can deliver solid production code.
- Be a senior Java engineer - including all aspects connected to it.
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts.
- Have strong opinions about software quality.
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with container and orchestration technologies is required (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have experience on cloud platforms. (AWS, Azure or Google Compute Engine)
- Have experience with Spring framework
Additionally, the following would be a plus:
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with ReactJS