Work type: Remote (Anywhere in Ukraine/Turkey) - CET hours
Salary range: USD 50-70K
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
Why we recommend it: Have you ever dreamed of working with so many different technologies, languages, environments, and tools that would make your CV not fit on a scroll paper?
We're looking for a passionate developer with a strong focus on quality.
What you will work on:
- discovering nontrivial consistency issues in a distributed environment,
- performance testing on a big scale (hundreds of nodes, TBs of memory),
- testing on various, sometimes non-typical, platforms like Linux, Windows, Solaris, z/OS, and VMWare,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages and Jenkins,
*This position does not involve any UI testing, so please don't send us your CV if you're a Selenium tester.*
- are a polyglot developer who knows Java, C# and C++,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it, and
- are interested or have advanced knowledge of concurrency, distributed systems or performance testing,
- would like to speak at conferences as a part of your job,
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.