🌏 Work type: Remote (CET Timezone)
👉 Company: Hazelcast
💰 Salary range: $70-80K gross
🚀 Perks :
- Competitive salary
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
👌 Why we recommend it:
- You will work in a cutting-edge tech company, one of the greatest open-source projects that help thousands of developers and companies all over the world.
- You’ll get the chance to be a part of a highly professional team, work on REALLY low-level programming and dive deep into distributed computing
- Fully remote position
💡 What you will work on:
You'll get to work on an exciting and popular open-source project that pushes the boundaries of distributed computing.
Be a senior Java engineer - including all aspects connected to it.
- Experience with Java
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts.
- Strong focus on software quality.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud platforms. (AWS, Azure, or Google Compute Engine)
- Experience with Spring framework
- An entrepreneurial spirit - as we expect each team in Hazelcast to organize themselves like a startup