CLIENT ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
ABLE is a cloud-based CRM application developed specifically for the accounting profession to aid in the transition from compliance to advisory. Our mission is to revolutionize client service in the accounting profession to allow practitioners to maintain their key relationships with Clients, Referral opportunities, and Prospects.
An integral part of this mission is growing a skilled client service team to engage our users with the platform throughout their entire lifecycle. As such, we are searching for a Client Engagement Coordinator. This person will assist our Client Engagement Managers with executing all necessary initiatives to engage our users.
· Develops, manages, and maintains firm-to-firm and user-to-user online community
· Develops, manages, and maintains user best practices library
· Prepares all engagement reports for Client Engagement Managers
· Prepares any necessary reports for ABLE Admin Users
· Prepares and posts all monthly usage reports to client accounts
· Work closely with the Client Engagement Managers to implement all aspects of the customer experience roadmap, user analytics, and benchmarking.
· In tandem with the Implementation Coordinator fields all user questions via the in-app live chat feature.
· Communicate all user feedback to the Client Engagement Manager and Director of Product
· Drafts, proofreads, and uploads all ABLE collateral to the appropriate system as needed.
· Maintains the ABLE user Linked-In Group
· Maintains a clean and organized knowledge base for ABLE users.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 2 years experience in client service with Saas product
· Knowledge of Google Drive (Expert), Microsoft Office (Expert), Adobe Suite, CRM, and ability to learn new technology quickly as needed
· Expert in written and verbal communication
· Keen attention to detail and high standards
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, and complete projects on or before deadline
· Creative and critical thinker
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills