FULL STACK INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
ABLE is a cloud-based CRM application developed specifically for the accounting profession to aid in the transition from compliance to advisory. Our mission is to revolutionize client service in the accounting profession to allow practitioners to maintain their key relationships with Clients, Referral opportunities, and Prospects.
An integral part of this mission is growing a skilled technology team to keep our application at the forefront of the industry. As such, we are searching for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. This integration developer will build a library of application integrations to deliver additional value to our clients by linking the ABLE platform to their existing technology stack. This person will take ownership of designing, developing, and maintaining all application integrations offered with our platform.
• Work with the Director of Product and Sr. Back-End developer to set the direction and define the integration strategy and roadmap to create a library of integrations between ABLE and designated applications.
• Work closely with application teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to design optimal integration solutions for the needs of the business and ABLE users.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy the data extraction, load, and transformation processes.
• Create and deliver API requirements.
• Create and deliver all necessary documentation.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications and integrations
• Experience with Angular 2+ required
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks, Symfony required
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
• Previous experience creating scalable applications
• Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git
• Familiarity with SQL databases
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, especially with complex problems
• Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
• High degree of independent judgment
• Proven track record of seeing project through to completion on or before deadlines
• Keen attention to detail and high standards
• History of being a dedicated team player
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment