FRONT-END WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
ABLE is a cloud-based CRM application developed specifically for the accounting profession to aid in the transition from compliance to advisory. Our mission is to revolutionize client service in the accounting profession to allow practitioners to maintain their key relationships with Clients, Referral opportunities, and Prospects.
An integral part of this mission is growing a skilled technology team to keep our application at the forefront of the industry. As such, we are searching for a Front-end Web Application Developer to join our development team. This front-end developer will work within our team of developers to maintain and improve the ABLE web application to deliver value to our users. This person will work in collaboration with the director of product to bring life to an enhanced user experience based on user feedback and executive leadership’s expectations.
· Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability and set requirements.
· Troubleshoot and repair any issues that arise.
· Test website functionality for ease of use, speed, and other quality control factors.
· Ensure a consistent user experience across all platforms (both browser and devices).
· Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
· Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
· Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
· Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
· Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
· Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
· Promote usability best practices.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
· Experience with Angular 2+ required
· Proficiency in My SQL
· Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, especially with complex problems
· Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
· High degree of independent judgment
· Proven track record of seeing project through to completion on or before deadlines
· Keen attention to detail and high standards
· History of being a dedicated team player
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.