BACK-END WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
ABLE is a cloud-based CRM application developed specifically for the accounting profession to aid in the transition from compliance to advisory. Our mission is to revolutionize client service in the accounting profession to allow practitioners to maintain their key relationships with Clients, Referral opportunities, and Prospects.
An integral part of this mission is growing a skilled technology team to keep our application at the forefront of the industry. As such, we are searching for a Senior Back-end Web Application Developer to join our development team. The Back-end Developer is responsible for creating and managing our back-end services and ensuring a seamless interchange of data between the server and the client application.
· Conduct analysis of website and application requirements.
· Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
· Develop back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshoot application and code issues.
· Integrate data storage solutions.
· Finalize back-end features and test web applications.
· Update application features to enhance performance.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 5+ years development experience
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks, Symfony required
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
· Previous experience creating scalable applications
· Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git
· Familiarity with SQL databases
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, especially with complex problems
· Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
· High degree of independent judgment
· Proven track record of seeing project through to completion on or before deadlines
· Keen attention to detail and high standards
· History of being a dedicated team player
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment