DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
ABLE is a cloud-based CRM application developed specifically for the accounting profession to aid in the transition from compliance to advisory. Our mission is to revolutionize client service in the accounting profession to allow practitioners to maintain their key relationships with Clients, Referral opportunities, and Prospects.
An integral part of this mission is growing a skilled team to keep our application at the forefront of the industry. As such, we are searching for a Director of Product to join our team. This person will work closely with the leadership, client engagement, and development teams to own the client experience and product development roadmaps to ensure the platform meets all parties expectations.
· Lead, manage, and mentor the ABLE product team.
· Lead, develop and maintain, and communicate product strategy and roadmap to all stakeholders.
· Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives as it relates to product enhancements and new development.
· Assess, develop, and maintain product development schedule in tandem with product and client experience roadmaps.
· Serve as a bridge between development and business execution teams.
· Conduct regular development testing to identify bugs, develop enhancement opportunities, and approve new builds.
· Train all internal team members on new features and existing feature enhancements as they relate to development releases and application upgrades.
· Develop and maintain all technical and business requirements.
· Develop and maintain all product documentation.
· Assist client engagement managers and sales team in answering technical questions for potential and existing clients.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 3+ years experience as SaaS product leader
· 2+ years experience with agile project management
· 2+ years experience with UI-UX design
· Ability to translate product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key stakeholders
· Ability to implement and monitor product analytics to understand feature usage and client engagement
· Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, and complete projects on or before deadline
· General knowledge of software development
· Experience with GIT and testing web applications in a local environment
· Proficiency with HTML and CSS
· Knowledge of Adobe products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
· Extensive experience managing CRM
· Ability to learn new technology quickly
· Knowledge of professional service business operations, specifically accounting
· Ability to comfortably presenting to large groups and executives
· Effective written and verbal communication
· Creative and critical thinking skills
· Ability to serve as a compelling and engaging facilitator
· Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
· Keen attention to detail and high standards