Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Sr. Frontend developer, Vue.js, Typescript
Work type: Full-time, Remote (CET Timezone)
Salary range: USD 48-60K net
· 22 vacation days per year
· The chance to apply your skills to one of the biggest challenges humanity currently faces
· A fun, inspiring and challenging work environment
· A growing team led by experienced entrepreneurs and managers with a good track record
Why we recommend it:
· Get to work with the latest tech stack
· Get to deal with large amounts of data that need to be visualized in a coherent manner
· Have your work be used by operators from leading energy companies around Europe. You can show your friends and family: "Look I made that!"
· Work in a close-knit team where we value ownership for our own work, are open to feedback and enjoy discussing work and non-work-related topics
· Work on a product that solves real-world problems and helps the transition to renewable energy
What you will work on:
As a frontend developer, you will be part of the team delivering the core product of Withthegrid: an asset monitoring application for critical infrastructure. You’ll be working closely together with backend developers, machine learning engineers, and the CTO to apply the latest technologies to the Withthegrid product. This will give you the challenges and opportunities to apply your problem-solving skills whilst at the same time giving room to your creativity and ideas. All this is in a dynamic and high paced environment of a startup company.
Our UI is based on Vue with Material Design from Vuetify. We use MapBox GL JS for mapping capabilities and hardcore D3 to create graphs. As soon as Vue 3 is released, we’ll be migrating the UI from JS to TS.
· You will be responsible for the UI of our asset monitoring application. That means implementing and testing new features and improvements and sometimes also designing them
· You’ll join our development team and work closely with the product owners to identify customer needs and propose the most effective way to address them
· You will help to maintain our edge by staying up to date with software development best practices
This is a position for a software developer with at least 5 years of relevant coding experience. You are the developer we are looking for if you:
· are curious
· are fluent in TypeScript, CSS and HTML
· can appreciate good design and have more than basic skills in creating them on your own
· can convert a design into Vue code that is composable, readable, testable, efficient, reactive and responsive
· can work with Vuetify but are also able to write components without it
· can work with Vuex and Vue Router
· know how to make a pull request
· released at least 2 applications into the wild (references and/ or links to are highly appreciated).
· love to work in a team, share your knowledge and learn from others