Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Frontend Engineer, ReactJS
Work type: remote
Salary range: 3500-5000$ per month
● A full-time job (40 hours) with the prospect of a permanent contract
● A nice, competitive salary, appropriate to your experience
● Laptop and other tools you need to do your job well
● A scale-up environment where your contribution can have a lot of influence
● A place in a development team that applies proven universal software development principles to realize sustainable, scalable and flexible software
● Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events
● The challenge to develop further, as a software developer and as a team player
Why we recommend it:
Company MindTickle is the world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford.
Named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500
Ranked #2 Private Cloud Company to Work for During COVID
Winner of "The Sammy" Sales & Marketing Tech Award 2020
The team consists of real professionals - all members have a higher education degree in Computer Science or related fields.
What you will work on:
MindTickle is a sales readiness platform with a huge amount of trainings and educational materials. Companies across a wide range of industries use MindTickle’s innovative capabilities for on-demand, online training, bite-sized mobile updates, gamification-based learning, coaching, and role-play to ensure world-class sales performance.
• NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
• Fluent in responsive design and mobile/tablet UI/UX.
• Knowledge about UI testing automation.
• Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
• UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimizing page load, rendering, caching
• Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications.
• Sense for appeal &aesthetics from a usability perspective.
• Obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
• Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
• High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
• Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
• Strong communication skills.
• Hands-on and detail oriented.