Director of Business Development - Navy - Remote
ISC Sales Recruiting team is partnering with a growing Engineering and Technology Company to recruit candidates for a Director of Business Development – Remote position
This amazing opportunity allows someone to join a growing company and essentially 'ride the wave' as they enjoy fantastic growth.
Director of Business Development – Navy - Remote - Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Technology (Software Development), Science or Business Administration required. Advanced degree highly desired.
- 5+ years of Federal business development and /or capture experience with a proven track record of success in developing a robust pipeline and generating new business opportunities.
- Must have a strong understanding of federal acquisition regulations, policies and contract vehicles.
- Prior experience within the Federal Civilian and Defense sectors.
- Knowledge of surface, submarine or unmanned maritime platform systems.
- Experience identifying, qualifying and winning contracts greater than $50M.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a small collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Prior experience leading interdisciplinary teams.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Director of Business Development Rewards - If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
- Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Career Potential. The Company is rapidly growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities for Federal Government agencies and oversee the capture management process, to include identification, qualification, and determination for bid for business development opportunities.
- Formulate and execute strategies and pipeline development.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new and current Federal Government and industry partners.
- Participate in the development of annual and long-range strategic business plans.
- Manage the opportunity pipeline process for revenue projections and direct input to the company’s budget and forecasting process.
How to apply:
Please send resume as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. Please send referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org