ISC’s team of Banking and Financial Services Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence in the Southwest Texas market on a Senior Commercial Lender opportunity.
They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. The Senior Commercial Lender is open due to growth and is a highly visible position positioned for long-term growth.
Senior Commercial Lender Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related.
· 5+ years Commercial Lending Experience
· Experience building out a portfolio within the C&I, CRE or Ag space.
· Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal; Credit Analysts and underwriters will support the Lender; however, you must understand credit and know when/when not to bring a deal to the table.
· Solid Business Development skills.
Senior Commercial Lender Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Bank offers the below:
· Excellent full compensation and bonus potential.
· Bank with an excellent reputation and proven, continued growth in the local market.
· Supportive and collaborative culture with a team of passionate and dedicated professionals who enjoy coming to work.
· Continued growth opportunities as the bank expands.
Senior Commercial Lender Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maintaining and growing commercial client relationships throughout the Southwest Texas market – focusing on the Uvalde County area.
· Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
· Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market.
· Participating in business events for networking opportunities.
· Developing and delivering top notch commercial loan services to customers.
· Meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
· Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
· Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
· Reviewing and monitoring current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
· Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
How to Apply?
For consideration, Please Send Resumes directly to Lisa Finch, email@example.com
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name when contacting referral, unless you ask us to! We will contact you upon successful placement.