Engenium is seeking multiple Field Engineers to work for a large Naval Simulation Program. This is an exciting opportunity at the beginning stages of a program that will continue to grow over the years. National and international travel will be involved. The position offers a competitive salary with full benefits. This role is perfect If you are a Jack’s of all trades and enjoy learning and applying multiple skillsets.
- System Administration (MS Windows OS)
- Network Engineering (HP, Dell, Cisco)
- Hardware installation/configuration (Equipment, Furniture, etc.)
- Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment
- Lay cabling to include build/terminating (Ethernet, Fiber, Coax, etc.) to build specifications
- Able to professionally “dress out” server cabinets
- Ability to Load/unload, move, setup equipment/furniture
- “Can do” attitude
- M&S / Trainer experience - Knowledge and experience with simulation hardware and software.
- Ability to read and use technical schematics, drawings and manuals along with other - Documents and maintain cabling schemes and drawings.
- Testing experience
- Logistics experience
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Windows Server installation or configuration (AD,WSUS,WDS,KMS)
- Symantec Ghost Solutions Suite
- McAfee ePO (HBSS)
- Veeam Backup
- NetSupport Manager
- BeyondCompare experience
- snmp for switches or other networking gear (or UPS management)
- Associates Degree
- Be able to lift at least 40 lbs unaided
- Travel up to 40%; some international travel is possible/probable