Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): BackEnd developer
Work type: remote, full-time
Salary range: $3.000 - $4.000/month
- Work where you want. The luxury of working from home or everywhere in the world
- Modern Tools. Modern tools make our life so much easier.
- Flexible Hours. What’s more important to us is the value you provide rather than when you work
- Learning and development. Learning, growing is part of our culture, it is facilitated, encouraged and celebrated. It’s a place where you grow
- Yearly amazing Team Trip. We travel somewhere in the world to connect and celebrate.
- Standing desks for everyone. For anyone working remotely, we’ll give you give a 350€ credit
- 350€ credit of fitness. It can be for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, running shoes, race
Why we recommend it:
- Made up of A-Players. We make a point of trying to hire people better than ourselves.
- Diverse. We bring together the best people of every culture and age.
- Ambitious company. In a casual manner, we never settle for “good enough” and are always looking for the next crazy thing we can do.
- Mission Driven. It is something to wake up with that feeling of contributing to people's lives.
What you will work on:
ParadoxNation is a brand around the idea of self Mastery. And we are inspired to show the world our product - an app in order to HACK how to make people crush their weekly goals. And as a consequence create for themselves the life that truly inspires them.
- Development of a new LMS platform from scratch
- Design, develop, maintain, enhance and support application programs working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets
- Facilitate requirements gathering efforts and clearly document system requirements
- Work closely with frontend engineers to implement new product features
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- At least 2 years working with NodeJS developing complex microservices based applications
- Knowledge of at least one of the frameworks (Express, Nest, etc.)
- Good knowledge of OOP basics
- Advanced skills in building and testing REST API’s.
- Strong knowledge of database design and optimization (e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch or SOLR would be a plus
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.