Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Team lead FullStack Developer
Work type: remote, full-time
Salary range: $5k +/month
- Work where you want. The luxury of working from home or everywhere in the world
- Modern Tools. Modern tools make our life so much easier.
- Flexible Hours. What’s more important to us is the value you provide rather than when you work
- Learning and development. Learning, growing is part of our culture, it is facilitated, encouraged and celebrated. It’s a place where you grow
- Yearly amazing Team Trip. We travel somewhere in the world to connect and celebrate.
- Standing desks for everyone. For anyone working remotely, we’ll give you give a 350€ credit
- 350€ credit of fitness. It can be for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, running shoes, race
Why we recommend it:
- Made up of A-Players. We make a point of trying to hire people better than ourselves.
- Diverse. We bring together the best people of every culture and age.
- Ambitious company. In a casual manner, we never settle for “good enough” and are always looking for the next crazy thing we can do.
- Mission Driven. It is something to wake up with that feeling of contributing to people's lives.
What you will work on:
ParadoxNation is a brand around the idea of self Mastery. And we are inspired to show the world our product - an app in order to HACK how to make people crush their weekly goals. And as a consequence create for themselves the life that truly inspires them.
- Lead the architectural vision and design of the LMS platform
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code
- Set goals, define tasks and manage timelines to execute a roadmap
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- Lead a team of software engineers while doing hands-on technical work
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies and best practices
- Work closely with Product and Design on new user-facing features.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development
- 3+ years hands-on experience with frontend development (React & Redux)
- 4+ years hands-on Back End development (Microservices/Node.js/Integration) experience
- Experience managing (leading) a team of engineers
- Experience with MongoDB or other non-relational DB
- Extensive knowledge of one of the public cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure)
- A deep understanding of the architecture of web products
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- An eye for UX/UI and details
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our engineering team, our product and our customers
- Independent, resourceful and able to make magic from chaos;)