Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Senior Engineering Manager, Infrastructure (SRE, cloud, DevOps).
Work type: Onsite/relocation. For NL citizens remote possibilities.
Salary range: starting from 110-130K EUR gross/open to negotiating upper limit.
- sign-on bonus
- stock options
- latest tech equipment
- internet allowance
- birthday day off
- training opportunities
Why we recommend it:
- Working with very talented engineers. We have local tech community leaders on our team.
- Solving complex technical problems due to rapid company growth.
- Great and fun culture to work in.
- Ability to influence the destiny of recent FinTech Dutch unicorn.
What you will work on:
- Establish and drive the long term vision and strategy for the infrastructure domain to best support the company mission and the growth of the Engineering department
- Ensure that Mollie’s systems perform well and that Reliability and Scalability principles are in place and well covered
- Accelerate time to market for new features and products by providing best in class tools to Engineers.
- Build and manage various teams within this domain with strong engineering team leads and staff engineers directly reporting to you
- Take an active role in hiring, direct people management, and building high performing teams
What you have:
- 10+ years of experience, focused on systems engineering and 5+ in an engineering leadership role with team leads reporting to you.
- You must be a technical manager with organizational skills who can run longer-term projects.
- Experience working in a high-growth, high-paced environment.
- Proven track record of leading design and delivery of large-scale, highly-available, high‐quality systems focused on the infrastructure layer of the technology stack
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to develop long-term strategies that support business goals, and influence leadership decisions
- Great spoken and written communication skills, effective with business and technical audiences
- A servant leader who motivates others by creating a climate in which people can do their best work
- Experience with service-oriented architecture
- Experience with cloud environments
- Experience with setting up SREs in the organization
- Growth and learning mindset
Nice to have:
- Experience with migrating from on-prem to cloud
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with event-driven design
- Experience with managing Security-focused teams