Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Senior Software Engineer, Java (Management Center)
Work type: Remote (CET Timezone)
Salary range: $60-80K
- Equity options
- Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
- Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
- Conference speaking opportunities
Why we recommend it:
- You will work in a cutting-edge tech company, one of the greatest open-source projects that help thousands of developers and companies all over the world.
- You’ll get the chance to be a part of a highly professional team, work on a REALLY low level programming and dive deep into distributed computing
- Fully remote position
What you will work on:
You'll get to work on an exciting and popular open-source project that pushes the boundaries of distributed computing.
Be a senior Java engineer - including all aspects connected to it.
- Have a good understanding of the challenges in distributed computing
- Have experience with concurrent programming
- Have hands-on experience with Docker containers and some of the cloud technologies: Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Have experience with some of the Java frameworks: Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut
- Have strong opinions about software quality and be familiar with CI/CD
- Ideally, you would also:
- Be experienced with monitoring and managing a distributed application
- Have used a stream processing engine such as Hazelcast Jet or Apache Flink before
- Have conference speaking and blogging experience
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English