Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Senior Fullstack developer
Work type: remote, full-time
Salary range: $4.000 - $5.600 +/month
Why we recommend it:
What you will work on:
ParadoxNation is a brand around the idea of self Mastery. And we are inspired to show the world our product - an app in order to HACK how to make people crush their weekly goals. And as a consequence create for themselves the life that truly inspires them.
We are waiting for an experienced senior developer to add to our team who will deal with our API called DL-API.
The main work is to develop, design the architecture and maintain this API in order to scale well. In addition, someone who will:
- Modify existing API to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality or update integrations with other software.
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed.
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs from the software.
- Determine and execute the software deployment process.
- 4 years+ of enterprise-level development experience with Node.js/Express.js and 1-2 years with PHP/Laravel.
- Strong understanding of API design.
- Strong understanding of different API standards (SOAP, REST, etc).
- Strong experience with data interchange formats (JSON, XML, etc).
- Experience with frontend – Vue.js/React.js/Typescript.
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL databases.
- Experience with Redis would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker, software containerization and microservices architectures would be a plus.
- Nice to have: Experience managing a team of engineers