Are you ready to take your career to the next level of growth, but your current firm isn't on your timeline?
Have you spent the last few years on the proverbial treadmill in public accounting with promises that have not come to fruition?
Has your typical OT hour's commitment been north of 400-500 hours per year and there's no end in sight?
If you're ready to be viewed as a valued part of the future, then keep reading...
Benaiah Consulting Group has built a respected following as the only search firm in the state of Texas that focuses all of its marketing/business development efforts on partnering with employee-focused, work-life balanced-friendly public accounting and consulting firms.
Our typical client is one that offers:
- Unparalleled opportunities for growth
- Has usually been rated a Best Place to Work in the very recent past
- Caps/limits OT to less than 50-55 hours per week during busy season
- Offers above-average benefits including unlimited PTO, 100% employer-paid health benefits, CPE coverage or reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, etc.
We are currently partnering with one of South Dallas' fastest-growing regional CPA firms that is looking to add a senior leader to their current team. Our client is looking to aggressively expand its footprint through client acquisition as well as the possibility of acquiring small, sole practitioners who are looking to step away from their business. With that in mind, our client is seeking a solid Tax Manager that enjoys the challenge of day-to-day leadership, client interaction and employee development.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- 5+ years overall Public Accounting Tax experience (A Must)
- 3+ years leadership/management experience within a public accounting firm
- BBA/BS in Accounting
- Current CPA license
- High level of comfort interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis as you will be the go-to leader in this recently expanded office
- Must be a solid tax professional that can handle work across a varied group of client industries, size of companies and types of work, i.e. individual (1040), corporate (predominately SCorp), partnership (1065) and a mixture of other work including 990, 709, trust/estates, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership of team on a day-to-day basis. While our client is looking for a hands-on, roll up your sleeves leader, the majority of this role will be responsible for the review of associates work, signing off on returns, providing guidance and counsel to junior members of the team
- From an actual work product perspective, you will have a small amount (less than 15%) day to day to responsibility for actual compliance and client accounting support/write-up work as-needed
- Engaging with clients on a consistent basis. As the key leader in the local market, our client is needing an extroverted personality that is comfortable be the face of the firm in the public eye
In exchange for your expertise and personal drive, our client is offering an exceptional, above-market base compensation package, bonus, a comprehensive benefits package, and clearly-defined track to partner that is wholly dependent on your current level of experience and desire for growth.
If your are currently:
- In a firm and are tired of some consistent empty promises of growth, or
- Are a sole practitioner that has realized that you are better as a part of a team vs. flying solo, or
- You are tired of sacrificing your family and personal life at the altar of your job, then...
Take 10-15 minutes and contact us for a no-obligation exploratory call to see if this opportunity may be right for you.