Who’s hiring? Our clients are! Do you have experience in the digital marketing space? Would you like to join a growing company that has proven its place in the market and continues to enjoy strong growth? Do you have a solid understanding of media services and demand generation? Are you ready to lead a data-driven demand center? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
The best candidate for this role will:
· Be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Have at least 8 years of B2B demand-gen experience with a strong focus on ABM and multi-channel lead-gen
· Have the ability to develop multi-channel, full-funnel demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluation budgets and measuring results.
· Demonstrate the ability to engage buyers via educational content, customer stories and thought leadership.
· Be focused on customer value instead of product-centric messaging.
· Show their experience with managing and optimizing campaigns using Pardot and Salesforce.
· Develop outbound and inbound programs that will deliver an increasing volume of qualified leads for the sales team.
· Create campaign messaging, content and channel strategy to deliver results across paid, owned and earned channels.
· Employ best practices, while also experimenting with creative strategies and alternative tactics.
· Collaborate with sales team to create an ABM strategy that targets top accounts.
· Partner and collaborate with Product Marketing, Communications and Content Marketing to ensure consistent messaging across demand-gen campaigns.
· Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use this data to optimize campaign strategies.
· Manage, inspire and help to professionally develop a team of digital and creative staff.
· Guide the selection and implementation of a flexible marketing tech stack in partnership with sales leadership.
· A company that’s established their expertise in the industry
· Upbeat environment where you work alongside some of the best talent
· Very flexible work environment with the choice of: working part-time in the office space in Boulder and at home, or, working completely from home in coming months.
· Competitive Comp Package
· Strong Benefits Package
· 401K with company match
· Great culture, great team with opportunities to socialize outside of the office, post-COVID
If this sounds like you, apply to learn more. Or, share this great opportunity with others!