Remote Mortgage Underwriter
ISC's team of Mortgage Banking Recruiters are partnering with a well-established Bank with a strong presence throughout the US. They have been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. Due to continued growth, the Retail Banking team is looking for an additional Remote Mortgage Underwriter.
Mortgage Underwriter – Do you have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of Banking experience, specifically within Mortgage Underwriting.
- Bachelor's Degree. Ideally within Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
- Knowledge of advanced accounting principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of conventional, FHA, VA loans secured by multiple properties in accordance with DU/LP lender guidelines
- Knowledge and competency with Freddie Mac and Client program guidelines
Mortgage Underwriter Rewards – If you qualify for this opportunity the firm offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Phenomenal culture and team environment, they are a passionate group who is looking to bring on a dedicated key player who will have the opportunity to make an impact.
- Flexibility and work / life balance.
Mortgage Underwriter Responsibilities (Continually expanding and changing, here's the basics):
- Evaluate mortgage commercial loan applications and analyze credit information to review and determine creditworthiness. Responsible maintaining on going communication with the with appropriate management on status.
- Maintain financial analysis and risk assessment for a credit portfolio of primarily consumer loans.
- Spread statements for potential clients, as well as renewals. This includes financial spreading, cash flow and template preparation.
- Formulate credit memos for new, as well as renewal requests, on complex credits clients.
- Partner with the Mortgage Loan Originators in preparing documents for presentation to the credit authorities for decisions on transaction credit requests and reviews.
For Consideration: Please send resumes directly to Lisa Finch at LisaF@iscjobs.com.
Know someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.