ISC’s team of Financial Services and Banking Recruiters are partnering on a Controller search for a leading financial institution. Our client is a prominent, progressive, and rapidly growing Financial Institution with strong roots in the consumer lending market. The Controller position is a highly visible role, reporting into the CFO and sitting on the leadership committee with opportunities to be instrumental in leading strategic initiatives across the organization.
We're in search of an innovator who is passionate about what they do and has an interest in improving processes and procedures, thrives in a collaborative environment and is detailed and experienced in financial analytics.
· Minimum of five years of experience in a Senior financial accounting and reporting role responsible for financial analysis, planning and oversight of financial systems.
· Previous experience within a Financial Institution is preferred.
· Strong regulatory reporting experience.
· Previous supervisory experience required.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required.
· CPA or CMA preferred.
Controller Rewards - If you qualify for this opportunity, the Firm offers the below:
· Financial institution with a strong reputation, continued growth, and strong financial position.
· Exceptional benefits, yearly bonus, and unlimited opportunities to continue building your career.
· Culture of excellence, with team members who are passionate about what they do and committed to the growth and success of the company.
Controller Responsibilities - Continually evolving but here are the basics:
· Manages and oversees the Accounting team, the Controller reports directly to the CFO and is responsible for all fiscal record keeping activities.
· Continually look for ways in increase efficiency, improve processes and procedures.
· Manage projects surrounding process improvement and pitch/present to Board and C-level as needed.
· Partner with internal stakeholders on all departmental accounting, budgeting, and financial analysis. Provide support as needed, as well as recommendations for process improvement.
· Review and approve the accuracy of all financial reports company wide, including within each business line.
· Continually research and stay well-informed to US GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and changes to regulatory reporting requirements.
· Create, manage, and oversee the budgeting and forecasting process yearly. Partner with CFO and senior leadership on upcoming year financial objectives.
How to Apply:
Please contact Lisa Finch, Executive Recruiter, International Search Consultants, 888-771-1488, Lisas@iscjobs.com
Referrals - Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire and keep all referrals confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We are looking for sharp Financial / Bank Controller candidates, and ideally individuals that are not looking whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Lisa.