Job Title (core tech stack) (f/m/d): Engineering Manager (Payments)
Work type: Onsite/relocation. For NL citizens remote possibilities
Salary range: starting from 80-108K EUR gross/open to negotiating
- sign-on bonus
- latest tech equipment
- internet allowance
- birthday day off
- training opportunities
- 5 complimentary baby days
- Mollie's sport events
Why we recommend it:
- Working with very talented engineers. We have local tech community leaders on our team.
- Solving complex technical problems due to rapid company growth.
- Great and fun culture to work in.
- Ability to influence the destiny of recent FinTech Dutch unicorn.
What you will work on:
- Manage a team of 4-8 engineers directly, go through performance cycles, train them through continuous feedback and help them to the next stages in their career
- Be involved in the hiring process in order to build a world-class engineering team
- You bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivate engineers to develop scalable solutions
- Work with engineers and product to create the roadmap
- Lead and enable engineers across the stack
- Develop a positive & collaborative work culture that empowers the team to perform at their best
- Minimum of 7 years of experience developing large scale web applications of which 3+ years in an engineering leadership role
- Experience with PHP is preferable, other languages (like Go, Java, Python) are a plus
- Experience building strong, effective engineering teams through hiring, coaching and mentoring
- Experience in developing large scale systems and driving technical and architectural discussion within the team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Solid computer science background
- Experience with event streaming (such as Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ)