Planning Solicitor - 916684
- Drafting planning and highways agreements, including S106, S278 and S38 agreements
- Handling planning and highways appeals and inquiries
- Advising on matters, which could be in relation to; highways, transport, town & country planning, public rights of way, Town Village Green and Commons matters
- Planning enforcement
- Advising generally
- Relevant professional qualification or relevant industry experience.
- Strong legal skills, familiar with standard forms
- Sound understanding in planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- A strong team player with a motivational hands-on approach.
- Uses initiative, organises own time and workload to meet deadlines and prioritises work.
- A measured, rational and commercially focused approach to problem solving.
- Deals confidently and diplomatically with clients and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates integrity and congruence when dealing with people.