- The company seeking the talent is an engineering startup that develops novel robotics solutions to improve human health and safety in challenging environments.
- Seeking highly qualified and talented Software Engineer to join a small, nimble team in a fast-paced environment solving real-world problems.
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base Salary + Equity)
- Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Opportunity to Join a Young, Rapidly Growing Organization in a Leadership Capacity
- Support development efforts related to autonomy, motion control & wireless communications.
- Assist with and lead elements of embedded systems development including system architecture and hardware/software interface.
- Design and implement communications protocols between subsystems.
- Build and design User Interface (UI) for mobile and desktop applications.
- Contribute to high-level planning and product definition.
- US Citizenship, Permanent Resident or Refugee Status required
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Relevant Field Required, Master's Degree Preferred
- Proficiency in a range of Programming Languages (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- Proficiency in Linux Operating System
- Experience with Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems
- Familiarity with Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Experience in Control Systems, Motion Control & Automation
- Proficiency in Networking & Radio Frequency (RF) Communications
- Application Development Experience with iOS, Android, and ATAK
Additional Desired Skills & Qualifications
- PCB/Hardware Design
- Power Electronics
- Computer Vision
- Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR)
- Localization Systems
- Sensor Fusion
- Data Acquisition & Analysis
- RC Car/Copter
- Effective Communicator
- Forward-Thinking, Proactive & Motivated
- Eager to Learn and Apply New Skills