On behalf of our client, a group of companies in Paphos, we are currently looking for numbers and customer orientated Client Payment Officer to assist with the continued growth of the Company. They are an international group of companies offering digital solutions for all affiliate marketing industries.
Why Apply? This will give you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company in Paphos, with a dynamic and diverse workforce. You will be part of the team for developing cutting edge software applications and play a major part in the projects' path and delivery.
This role will suit candidates looking for a real challenge and who want to be part of a creative growing technology-driven business and will suit someone wanting to grow their skillset and career. The typical schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- In charge of the first approach with potential customers and able to drive leads from initiation to close
- Manage customer accounts including initial setup and provide ongoing support for inquiries and problems
- In charge of outgoing and incoming payments for the company, including execution, filing and correspondence with related parties
- Provide customer support on topics related to payments
- Liaising with all departments within the Group as well as Payment Gateway Providers in order to be able to offer the best possible solutions to the customers
- Monitoring and detecting any possible fraud
- Using a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Provide advisory services on payments and propose solutions
- Optimizing payment services on all aspects including frontend and backend environment
- Export and analyze transaction data
- Day-to-day monitoring of payments
- BSc/MSc in Accounting / Business Administration / or any other relevant field
- Ability to manage dynamic account portfolios
- Effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to implement projects
- High level of communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks, manage project time and meet deadlines
- Proactive, well-organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Extensive understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint functions
- You must be a resident of Paphos