Candidate should be:
Happy and outgoing
Dedicated to a long-term position
Candidate should have:
Ability to multi task
Ability to handle multiple phone lines
A great knowledge of excel, dispatching, and word
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years supporting senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail oriented work, without close supervision.
- Must be able to independently assess priorities and work with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives.
- Familiarity with office supply ordering tools and travel expense reporting tools
- Candidate must be highly skilled with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven ability to be proactive, highly motivated, collaborative and adaptable, with excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing needs, and competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must be able to interface with executive level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy
- Must be team player and able to work with all levels of management and administrative support