At CrossPurpose, we believe in being all-in, putting down deep roots in a community, and loving neighbors even when it costs us. We believe in telling people the truth, even when it hurts. These are just some of our values, and we take them very seriously. CrossPurpose is a faith-based organization, affiliated with Providence Bible Church, and we believe that the nonprofit organization, working in tandem with the local church, most fully reflects God’s kingdom.
As an employee of CrossPurpose, you will be joining a Christian community on mission to abolish all forms of poverty in northeast Denver. If you are just interested in a job, this opportunity is not for you. If you are looking for a way to live out your purpose, read on.
We actively strive for diversity in our workforce. To learn more about who we are and what we do, check out www.crosspurpose.org
The Recruitment Specialist and External Relations Coordinator supports organizational-wide program participant (Leader) recruitment efforts via excellent pipeline management. To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic leader and collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who is passionate about recruitment, outreach, pipeline management, assessment, and using data to achieve ambitious results. You will be strategic, results-oriented, relationship-driven, and analytical with the goal of stewarding interested applicants that are strongly aligned with our programmatic outcomes into our admissions process. You will tactfully navigate building relationships with a wide range of feeder organizations throughout the Denver metro area.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Community Pipeline Creation and Maintenance
- Recruitment Reporting and Analysis
- Community Pipeline Creation and Maintenance Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships with existing community-based organizations, and identify and develop relationships with new feeder organizations to increase the pipeline of interested high-potential candidates.
- Conduct reviews with partner organizations on a regular basis to evaluate Leader referrals and determine how best to improve and/or leverage relationship to meet recruitment objectives.
- Develop tailored communications for outreach across email, text, and social media platforms.
- Engage and cultivate potential applicants through a variety of channels including 1:1 calls, small group calls, virtual events (Facebook Live), social media (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.), and marketing campaigns.
- Market CrossPurpose’s program and schedule daily prospecting/cold calls and face-to-face meetings with potential partner organizations.
- Manage the development and distribution of CrossPurpose admissions collateral to local organizations.
- Manage and attend recruitment events (occasionally on evenings and weekends).
- Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Leader recruitment goals.
Recruitment Reporting and Analysis Responsibilities
- Analyze and manage data to design and produce regular reports that track, document, and measure recruitment progress; make appropriate recommendations for future initiatives based on program needs.
- Document, consistently, accurately and in real-time, all community partner and potential Leader contacts, activities and outcomes into CrossPurpose’s computerized case management system (Salesforce).
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience preferred
- Experience in high-volume recruitment with a strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales/prospecting quotas on a regular basis
- Experience with data reporting and analysis
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle and proposing, presenting and discussing a proposal with decision-makers
- Ability to anticipate problems and develop contingency plans to deal with them as well as
evaluate and implement alternative courses of action
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
- Knowledge and comfort with marketing and social media
- Team player who can collaborate with program staff who are working directly with Leaders
- A passion for working with unemployed and underemployed adults, an unshakable belief in
their potential, and a strong commitment to the mission of CrossPurpose
- Understanding of the Opportunity Divide and its drivers
- Strong commitment to Christian faith
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: $50,000 annual salary.
Vacation: 10 days + most national and Christian holidays, plus week between Christmas and
New Year’s Day.