Great time to join this company if you have an entrepreneurial bent and are seeking to join an organization that has proven its place in the market with sustained and continued growth. If you bring the experience and skills to grow partner sales while building and leading your team in the digital space – with expertise in paid search, social and platform channels, we have an exciting opportunity to present! Top sales talent sought for this team and there’s a healthy comp package to go with it.
The Agency Partnership Manager will:
· Sell while building the team. (Current budget to hire on multiple levels)
· Know the Digital space very well, coming from a background in the Digital Marketing, AdTech or Performance Marketing space.
· Have a voice on the sales leadership team and with key company decisions.
· Demonstrate a collaborative and open approach to internal communication; fostering trust, influence and thought-leadership throughout the organization.
· Take an organization with a track record of year-o-year growth and play a role in tripling growth annually.
· Establish a new partner sales channel, including strategy, processes, metrics, team and comp plans. Full control over execution.
· Act as a player/coach.
· Be able to maintain key alliances with strategic partners such as Google on an enterprise level.
· Add a high number of new Marketing Agencies, providing access to enterprise-level third-party Ad-Tech.
· Manage team and pipeline through Salesforce.
· Have a tech-savvy approach to business.
· Resources you need to be successful in the role.
· Established business (8 years) with marketing support, customers, and sales channels.
· Autonomy to create and lead your team to superior results, while having a voice with key company decisions.
· Fast-paced environment where decisions can be made and executed on very quickly.
· Competitive comp package with uncapped variable and other annual incentives.
· Above-industry standard benefits.
· Great culture, great team with opportunities to socialize outside of the office.
· Ability to manage your own schedule so that you maintain a sense of life balance.
· Satisfaction of driving success by leaps and bounds and getting well-compensated for it!