- We are searching for a self-motivated Senior Research Associate with 6-8 years of hands-on laboratory experience.
- The successful candidate will work in the non-oncology hematology group to develop and use molecular and biochemical assays to measure pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity, and biomarkers of new therapeutics.
- The Senior Research Associate will contribute to 2-3 different pre-clinical research projects to assess pharmacokinetics efficacy and mechanism of action.
- Receive, organize, and process animal tissue samples such as the preparation of protein extracts and DNA/RNA extraction.
- Utilize molecular biology techniques including qPCR and ddPCR.
- Optimize, troubleshoot, and perform biochemical assays such as ELISA, enzyme activity, and Western Blot.
- Perform data analysis and present results in group and project team meetings.
- Thoroughly document procedures and results.
- Assist with lab organization as needed.
- Experience in DNA/RNA purification preferably from animal tissues.
- Perform analytical assays such as PCR, ELISA, and Western Blot.
- Ability to follow protocols, design and perform experiments, and propose data interpretation.
- Willingness to learn new molecular and biochemical procedures.
- The position requires organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, teamwork, and dedication to quality in a fast-paced setting.
- Committed to overcoming challenges and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to occasionally present at the group and team meetings.
- Proficient in basic IT skills including the use of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Senior Research Associate 1:
- Bachelor's degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or a related scientific field and at least 6-8 years of relevant experience, or Master's degree with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience.
Our client has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, all external personnel providing services to our client are required to comply with this requirement.