We believe in being all-in, putting down deep roots in a community, and loving neighbors even when it costs us. We believe in telling people the truth, even when it hurts. These are just some of our values, and we take them very seriously. We are a faith-based organization, affiliated with a Bible Church, and we believe that the nonprofit organization, working in tandem with the local church, most fully reflects God’s kingdom.
As an employee you will be joining a Christian community on mission to abolish all forms of poverty in northeast Denver. If you are just interested in a job, this opportunity is not for you. If you are looking for a way to live out your purpose, read on.
We actively strive for diversity in our workforce.
Reports To: Program Directors
Scope and Position Responsibilities The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for managing the admissions process for applicants six-month career and community development program and supporting them as they work towards and transition into program participation.
Major Areas of Responsibility
● Applicant Management
● Admissions Management
● Data Management
● Serve as the initial point of contact for all program applicants.
● Screen and process all applications and determine program eligibility through admissions evaluations.
● Screen applicants to determine program fit and readiness through Campus Visit and Assessments’ interactions.
● Manage incoming and outgoing communication, including the admissions phone line, emails and texts.
● Facilitate, proctor and ensure the successful completion of all assessments and admissions requirements for applicants.
● Provide resources/referrals as needed.
● Lead and coordinate all Campus Visits and make admissions presentations.
● Provide feedback on and implement program policies and procedures related to the admissions process.
● Collaborate with Program staff to ensure a seamless transition into program participation.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Maintain efficient, confidential and organized files.
● Track all relevant applicant/admissions data in Salesforce (data management system).
● 3-4 years of experience working with diverse populations.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Detail orientated and organized.
● Great customer service skills.
● Must be available to lead a Campus Visit one evening a week.
● Ability to work in a team environment, interact with management, direct service staff and participants to improve service delivery and further the development of participants.
● Ability to problem-solve, multi-task, complete work on time and work independently.
● Microsoft Office and G Suite proficient.
● Passion for the CrossPurpose mission and values.
● Employee must provide own working laptop (PC or Mac) and smartphone.
Hours 40 hours/week:
Compensation and Benefits Salary: $42,000 per year
Vacation: 10 days, plus the office is closed Christmas Day - New Years Day