Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager in their Bakersfield office. This organization is a large and dynamic insurance company offering diverse services to meet the needs of every customer. With multiple locations across California, this company offers exceptional benefits, work life balance, and competitive compensation. This role required excellent customer service skills, the ability to focus on each task with the highest priory.
- Manages client renewal process including Exposure Analysis, Specification Preparation, Insurance Company Negotiations, Proposal development, Policy Check-In and Summary
- Maintains client activities in the management system
- Uses various online rating programs to make policy changes and obtain quotes
- Provide consistent, accurate, timely, and pertinent communication to clients through phone calls, e-mails, etc.
- Respond to client inquiries/issues within the established timelines.
- Manage day-to-day issues for client e.g. Cert requests, change endorsements.
- Resolve any service or claims issues/questions.
- Assist in design of insurance plans for clients.
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes
- Maintain up to date record of communication with client.
- Work closely with producers to market, negotiate, prepare, and analyze renewal options.
- Input all required information into Epic
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to market and service the insurance needs of commercial accounts.
- Understanding of commercial rating concepts.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial brokerage experience.
- Proven ability to organize and manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute oral and written instruction.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and develop strong client relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook), familiarity with Epic a plus
- Understanding of general insurance accounting, including client invoicing