● Have an all-consuming sense of calling to minister in the name of
Jesus to the poor in our community.
● Have a deep understanding or experience of economic poverty and
what it takes to break generational cycles of poverty.
● Understand what life is like in ‘the hood’.
● Have a lot of experience being the up-front leader and public face of
● Know how to speak to a diverse group of 75 people so that everyone
● Have a lot of experience leading teams.
● Have a lot of experience in career coaching.
● Are on a mission to see the love of Jesus transform spiritual,
economic, and relational poverty in the ten neighborhoods of our
● Understand that the economically poor in our community have as
much to give to us as we have to give to them.
● Are a faith-based career and community development organization.
● Radically love people right where they are at, and walk alongside
them as they grow.
If this describes you, please apply!