Our client, who is an engineering company providing research
and development services for multinational telecoms is growing their operation
in Larnaca and looking to hire a Planner to organize production according
to demand and quality standards.
You will be the one to ensure that goods are produced on
time for distribution in a profitable manner.
Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful
for the role.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of
our production operations.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance
and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to
cover production demand
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products,
percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- High school diploma as Industrial and management engineering