Multi-office and growing Colorado firm looking for their next Sales Exec to continue to drive record growth! Local team delivery and culture, with Nationwide resources. Would you like to be part of the team who continues to move this company into the realm of Digital Marketing leadership, while also selling a wide variety of print products? Does generating new business with small to mid-size clients while also earning commission by growing existing print accounts appeal to you? Are you growth-oriented and would you value a company who invests in your desired professional growth? If you’ve proven yourself with at least one year of sales experience and you have an understanding of digital marketing, read further to see how you can build your income and success with a winning team and an effective sales model.
A few of the things you’ll receive:
· Autonomy – work from any office, including Aurora, Boulder, or work-from-home.
· Expansion – Leverage upcoming company growth to new Colorado-based locations.
· Open Territory – Ability to define your targets within a wide geography in Colorado.
· Existing Business – Gain an existing customer set of Marketing leader clients.
· Delivery Flexibility – Company with a solution-oriented mind-set. If you sell it, we’ll deliver it!
· Professional Delivery Support – Strong and supportive delivery teams.
· Investment in your Growth – Opportunity to attend multiple structured training sessions.
· Successful Leadership – A leader with the mind-set of grow the team and promote from within.
· Fun Team – Regular team-building events with the entire teams in one or both offices.
· Strong Income – Ability to grow your income with a realistic base + commission on existing accounts growth + on new business.
If the following responsibilities interest you and you fit the requirements, get in touch.
· Build a sales pipeline by targeting marketing managers and other decision makers in small to mid-size companies in Colorado.
· Consistently meet sales targets for appointments per week, order success rate, breadth of product sales and other sales growth metrics.
· Generate revenue by bringing in new accounts.
· Grow existing print accounts by selling a breadth of products and gaining a greater share of clients’ wallets.
· Keep all relevant info up-to-date within the CRM system.
· Know both the print and digital marketing services that the company currently offers, or could offer in the future.
· Collaborate with delivery teams and office staff to meet customer needs and company goals.
· This position is ideal for someone with proven sales experience, including early-career, and knowledge in the digital marketing industry.
· Shows a results-driven and competitive attitude, while also being a strong team player.
· Mathematical aptitude for the complexities of quoting products in the print side of business.
· Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong active-listening ability.
· Relationship mindset, leading to the ability to grow deeper relationships, gain trust and provide more solutions to clients.
· Has shown the ability to learn and understand new products and technology.
· Flexible and nimble approach to new business opportunities.
· Individual and team growth-oriented attitude.
If this describes you and you have a history of early success, let’s talk about the possibility of your joining this growth-oriented company that offers competitive pay, benefits and company perks!